[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Official Forum for 90fm Trivia • View topic - best trivia experience from years past

best trivia experience from years past

Moderator: theoz

best trivia experience from years past

Postby bwo-diva » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:03 pm

bwo-diva

Postby Rayburndl » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Rayburndl

Postby TriviaHiro » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Glen: Geoff I'm not going to tell you how much you look like Alan Alda from this angle.

Me: The Donald Sutherland version of Alan Alda!
TriviaHiro

Postby Kohnen » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Kohnen

Postby Crazy Ivan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:34 am

Crazy Ivan

Postby stop the rainforest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Last edited by stop the rainforest on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Each year, the Rainforest is responsible for over three thousand deaths from accidents, attacks or illnesses. There are over seven hundred things in the Rainforest that cause cancer. Join the fight now and help stop the Rainforest before it's too late.
stop the rainforest

Postby Hugh_B » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:53 am

Trivia: it's not a job, it's just an adventure
Hugh_B

Postby Vader » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Best moment? The only thing that comes to mind is something that actually happened this past year. Finding a new Kristy. After she's flaked out on us for years, we found a replacement for her and her Stone skills. So much so, that I don't even know New Kristy's real name. But I know he didn't seem to like it too much. :)

Oh yeah, and discovering the next generation of our team. It isn't any of the kids of the people on our team, it is Guido.

I don't give a f!^% if you hate me!!
Vader

Postby Higgs » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:26 pm

Okay, nice dig Vader. But my oldest did know the answer to a question worth 50+. Of course the correct answer may not have been called in.
Higgs

Postby Vader » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:27 pm

I don't give a f!^% if you hate me!!
Vader

the right forum?

Postby CapnSylvester » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:37 pm

CapnSylvester

Postby Higgs » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:32 pm

Perhaps I was a little presumptious. No differences to work out. Vader was just giving some well deserved respect to Guido. Go Guido!!! Go Bruno!!!!!!!!!!
Higgs

Memories

Postby ladijb » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:54 am

My best memories of the past 3 years are as follows:

1) arriving at my first trivia (#34) to begin what is now the weekend of cooking for my team! Merlot meatballs on a stick!

2) Going on my first trivia stone and loving it so much that I have been on it every year since!

3) Realizing that I don't want to do anything else other than Trivia with the greatest bunch of friends!!

4) Dragging my 13 yr old niece up to her 1st trivia this year!!!
ladijb

Postby Jordan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:14 pm

I do have a couple.

During Survivor Trivia, which I was only 12 or 13 I believe then, I got 6 out of the 8 questions in an hour. I felt so happy.

Also, I was about 9 or 10 when I got a 155-Point question. That was the first time I really started to play Trivia. I was so happy.

*Note: I estimate my age, because my birthday is in April, I forget alot, haha. I'm 15 now. I turn 16 on this years Trivia Sunday. :)
in ur base
Jordan

bday

Postby bwo-diva » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:05 am

bwo-diva

Next

Return to General Banter