[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Official Forum for 90fm Trivia • View topic - NTT ads

NTT ads

Moderator: theoz

NTT ads

Postby jenknippel » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 am

Good Morning!

Do you place an ad (team or business) in the NTT?? I officially reserved my spot for a half page ad yesterday, and I'm curious how many of you will be in there.

I can honestly say that I try to support businesses that advertise in the NTT-- I get it out a couple of times a year to check out the advertisers. Is that supergeeky? Maybe...

I think it's great exposure and an easy way to support the contest so that's why I'll continue to do it every year.

Okay, off to design an ad!!

Have a great day~
Jennifer
jenknippel

Postby Caker 23 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:17 pm

"Is that supergeeky?"

Maybe, but it's also superhelpful, especially if you actually tell the businesses that you're supporting them because they support Trivia. While many of the businesses that buy NTT ads undoubtedly do so for more altruistic purposes, anytime they get feedback that there business is getting a boost from the ad it helps motivate them to keep buying those ads in the future.
"If you know your material sober, you should know your material drunk."
--Vic, #3
Caker 23

Postby beerpigmarv » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:52 am

beerpigmarv

Postby jenknippel » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm

Jennifer
jenknippel

Postby mitch42 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:29 pm

Freshly Squeezed put in an ad last year, which was fun.

Got the email from The Oz about the ads this year, though he didn't mention a deadline. Anyone have that info?
Co-captain,

and
mitch42

Postby jenknippel » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:49 pm

Jennifer
jenknippel

Postby theoz » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:04 am

theoz
The Great and Powerful

Postby jafiwam » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 am

Just an FYI.

My team's Chief "Lets Just Buy some more Trivia Stuff" Spender does pay attention to the ads and goes to purchase items accordingly.

Plus, considerable portions of our food budget shifted a couple years ago with the Roundys/Copps sponsorship thing. (It's a non-trivial amount of money which I am sure you are aware.)

I don't know if she says anything or not, but has driven extra time to get to places that have ads in there and has done this for several years in a row.
jafiwam

Return to General Banter