[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Official Forum for 90fm Trivia • View topic - Working or Shirking?

Working or Shirking?

Moderator: theoz

Now that it's 2007, how much are you working to prepare for Trivia?

Huge amounts. I live for Trivia
17%
Some, but I could do more
60%
Very little, I just don't have time
15%
None. I just show up and play
4%
Prepare? People actually prepare?
4%

Total votes : 47

Working or Shirking?

Postby Hugh_B » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:39 pm

Welcome everybody, old and new. I'll post the first by bringing back an old survey
Trivia: it's not a job, it's just an adventure
Hugh_B

Postby Big Poppa » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Huge amounts. Trivia is really year-round for me but once it hits about Thanksgiving things pick up immensely. Can't wait for that magical weekend in April.
Big Poppa

Things are heating up!

Postby The Jerk » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:39 pm

We are having our big Trivia meeting this week and things should be moving fast real soon. Once January hits it is Trivia time!
The Jerk

Postby beerpigmarv » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:51 pm

The Beerpigs have been workin hard, but don't you feel like you can always do more??
beerpigmarv

Postby Kohnen » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:08 am

Fortunately for me, my end of things pretty much involves making sure the kids have enough food for the weekend, verifying that there's soap in the shower for late Sunday night, and being sure we're to the station when we're supposed to be there. :lol:

Although, rumors this year point to a team here at the house. It might be powered by the kids, and a few adults who will wander in and out. For that, nope, little to no prep. We'll have to see how things are looking come spring.
Kohnen

Postby Rayburndl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:13 pm

About my normal work for the year at this time. Watching the Rose Bowl parade gets me a little more fired up though. Preparing for trivia is always fun, once that pen starts flowing it is hard to stop the writing. With the mild weather it seems like trivia should be here sooner!!!
Rayburndl

Postby jdAppleton » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:07 pm

Honestly, I never feel completely prepared for Trivia.
jdAppleton

Postby merbear » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:39 am

I would like to say I'm doing more, but I'm not even sure how much of the weekend I can play this year. :( I'm student teaching, which means no time off whatsoever. :(
merbear

Postby bwo-diva » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:04 pm

bwo-diva

Prepare?

Postby GeneralMisfit » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Ali
Member Of
Bend Over Irene...(Rest Of Sentence Forthcoming)
GeneralMisfit

Diva on a pedestal

Postby CapnSylvester » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:39 pm

[quote="bwo-diva"]We had the annual Captains conference call last night..."]

you mean you captainS plural?? wow what a luxury.
I bow to you.

CapnSylvester
CapnSylvester

capn sylvester

Postby bwo-diva » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:43 am

bwo-diva

Postby stop the rainforest » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:57 pm

Each year, the Rainforest is responsible for over three thousand deaths from accidents, attacks or illnesses. There are over seven hundred things in the Rainforest that cause cancer. Join the fight now and help stop the Rainforest before it's too late.
stop the rainforest

Postby Vader » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:30 pm

Not really doing much work. I have already contributed two possible team names for the year, though. But it is ok if I don't do a horribly large amount of work before the contest. My real value to the team is my work during the contest.

I don't give a f!^% if you hate me!!
Vader

research?

Postby El Schoble' Diesel » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:10 am

El Schoble' Diesel
Team Diesel
Rule #1 of Team Diesel - always log out of Facebook before you walk away from your computer.
http://groups.myspace.com/triviateamdiesel
El Schoble' Diesel

Next

Return to General Banter