[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Official Forum for 90fm Trivia • View topic - Trivia Logo

Trivia Logo

Moderator: theoz

Trivia Logo

Postby TriviaGirl » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:09 pm

I wanted to say that I adore the new Trivia logo. It's the best one in years. Expect a bunch of sales from us!

How about you guys? Do you like the 2007 logo?

-TriviaGirl
TriviaGirl

Postby DanO » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:37 pm

I think it must be a temporary logo. It looks like a child did it or maybe it was created with limited software tools. We'll probably see the real McCoy sometime later.
DanO

Postby ATT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:35 am

I am pretty sure a student from the radio station drew it this year.
ATT

Postby TriviaGirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:49 am

I love the superhero theme. I guess that is what I am saying. I try not to judge artwork via the Internet. Like you, I would assume that this is not print-ready. But I find the logo exciting. It is thrilling to see a *normal* T-shirt color like blue.
TriviaGirl

Postby ATT » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:57 am

I agree with you on the shirt color I was excited to see a blue shirt finally!!
ATT

Postby TriviaGirl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 am

Do you think they will have zipper hoodies with this logo? I would definitely purchase one of those.

When I look at this logo, I hear John Williams' music in my head with that lone horn at the beginning. Gives me the Trivia shivers. Is someone going to start that countdown forum? <g>

-TriviaGirl
TriviaGirl

Postby kaiserwilhelm3 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:28 am

My favorite logo for trivia is still Oz's Hip X-ray.
kaiserwilhelm3

Postby Rayburndl » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:06 pm

I like the logo. Will definitely be buying some merchandise. Nice work.
Rayburndl

Postby jdAppleton » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Sometimes just keeping it simple (like the current logo) is best.

Plus, a Trivia Returns t-shirt with the logo in the current color scheme will make me feel like I'm back in my Underoos days. :)
jdAppleton

Postby Big Poppa » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:02 pm

I like the color scheme and theme. The logo is nice and simple and doesn't look too bad, either.
Big Poppa

Postby Hugh_B » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:34 pm

Along the same lines as DanO, I very much like the concept, although I'm hoping for a slightly more polished version for the shirts and posters. And, like most others here, I like the color scheme.
Trivia: it's not a job, it's just an adventure
Hugh_B

Postby TriviaHiro » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:16 pm

Definately diggin' the color scheme.

While I am at my limit on sweats and sweatshirts, I will definately buy a hoodie this year if they are available. Also will probably get a few other items as it would not be Trivia without Trivia Stuff!
Glen: Geoff I'm not going to tell you how much you look like Alan Alda from this angle.

Me: The Donald Sutherland version of Alan Alda!
TriviaHiro

Postby sam81663 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:37 pm

I do like the trivia logo. It is very simple in design which I like. The Oz made a reference to "double "ot" seven" and it made me realize that a James Bond theme would have been appropriate also. I can't wait for trivia to return. Love to play. Hope our team has better luck this year then last. What special "super" item will be for sale this year?
:wink:
sam81663

Postby Kohnen » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Kohnen

Postby TriviaHiro » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:49 pm

Glen: Geoff I'm not going to tell you how much you look like Alan Alda from this angle.

Me: The Donald Sutherland version of Alan Alda!
TriviaHiro

Next

Return to General Banter